Social Work - Access Center Clinician- 2nd Shift
We are seeking a full-time Access Center Clinician to provide crisis intervention, screenings, and referral services. Activities may take place in a variety of settings and either face-to-face or over the telephone. Access Center location is open 24/7.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and rationally
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Licensed Master Social Worker
- Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred
For a detailed job description, minimum qualifications, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applications accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.