Social Services –Medical Assistant – Full-time (2020-64)
We are seeking a full-time Medical Assistant responsible for direct service to clients on our outpatient Integrated Case Management team. This is a Patient-Centered Health Home that is based on the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) guidelines. This multidisciplinary team-based model includes: a psychiatrist, registered nurse, medical assistant, case managers, outpatient therapists and peer support. The team serves consumers with serious mental illness and substance use disorders with an emphasis on evidence-based therapeutic treatments. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am -5pm.
Starting salary: $15.43
Medical – HSA plans available
Dental – Network180 pays premiums
Vision – Network180 pays premiums
PTO – 40 PTO hours given upon hire. Additional PTO hours on an accrual basis that leads to four weeks total in one-year of employment and thereafter. PTO accrual rates increase after two years of employment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a Medical Assistant certificate program from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- CMA certification through the American Association of Medical Assistants or the RMA certification through American Medical Technologists preferred
- Education or training in the basics of medical terminology
- Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, database management and e-mail
- Strong understanding of services for psychiatric and substance disordered consumers, and a strong recovery philosophy, preferred
- One year of experience as a Medical Assistant in a clinical setting, preferred
- Experience working with an Electronic Health Record, preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community.
For a detailed job description and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org.
Applications accepted until positions are filled.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.