Research Project Coordinator II (Emergency Medicine) - Detroit, MI
- Work under minimal supervision of the Project Manager or Principal Investigator to coordinate sub-projects with the larger study or to coordinate the study.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, organizing study events and logistics, tracking participant and project status, serving as study contact, overseeing daily operations of study staff, and writing protocols and IRB applications.
- Provide administrative support to project leads and able to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in health care administration, health education, communication, social or political science or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in coordinating research studies and ability to independently and reliably coordinate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer