Registered Nurse (2021-54)
Registered Nurse – Full Time (2021-54)
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a full time Registered Nurse responsible to provide direct care and support for clients with serious mental illness and substance use disorders in Psych Services, I/DD Psych Services, or the clinical outpatient setting of Integrated Case Management. Starting wage is $60,083.71.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Registered Nurse Degree
- Licensed to practice as a registered nurse In Michigan
- Knowledge of biological factors in mental illness
- Knowledge and understanding of psychiatric medications
- Knowledge of clinic procedures and practices
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws regarding privacy and HIPAA
- Knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacology in a mental health setting
- Knowledge and ability to work within the American Nurses’ Association Standards of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing practice
- CPR certification
- Ability to work independently and make independent judgments and decisions based on professional knowledge
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, data entry, and email
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities, and to apply for this position please visit our website www.network180.org. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.