Quality Improvement Specialist (2021-13)
The Quality Improvement Specialist monitors and documents quality and compliance with federal, state, and local governmental requirements, laws and regulations; represents Network180 on system-level projects; maintains organizational national accreditation; coordinates and facilitates clinical and non-clinical audits of Network180.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master’s degree and license in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology and three years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience accurately interpreting and analyzing regulations, policies, and technical procedures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience working independently and using judgment to make decisions.
- Communicate verbally and in writing in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities preferred.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued.
- Experience writing biopsychosocial assessments, treatment plans, and case notes.
- Experience with clinical Quality Improvement processes including audits.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience with accreditation.
- Experience with recognized quality improvement practices (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma, Deming).
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.