Practice Director (Neuroscience - Allegiance Health) - Jackson, MI
Under the leadership of COO, this position is responsible for and requires the greatest allocation of time focused on operationalizing programs, business plans and/or initiatives for a the Neuroscience service line. In addition, this position is responsible to operationalize changes to ensure cost, quality, and satisfaction targets are achieved. This position will be administratively responsible for the operations of the facilities, materials and support staff of the department. Develops and monitors the budget, outcomes in finance, quality and satisfaction, program and clinical improvements, staffing levels and performance. Serves & represents the business unit on various internal, external and local community committees.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Care Administration, or related field. Master's Degree in Business or Health Care Administration or related field, preferred.
- Must have three to five (3-5) years of progressive administrative experience. Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical, administrative, support staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Analytical skills.
- Skilled in preparation and presentation of reports to various committees and groups.
- Ability to remain calm and poised in urgent situations.
- Skilled in effective planning, both strategic and short-term, and organizing attributes.
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgment, problem solving, and decision making.
- Skilled in analysis development of comprehensive reports and interpretation of complex data.
- Ability to set priorities and avoid crises management.
- Knowledgeable in organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives; Fiscal and human resource management techniques and applications; and Healthcare administration, including managed care administration, regulatory management, government regulations, and computer systems and applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer