MSW Peer Supports Supervisor
We are seeking a Licensed Masters Social Worker Peer Supports Supervisor whose primary responsibilities include directly supervising Parent Support Partners and Youth Peer Supports in the delivery of services. Network180 integrates care for children and youth involved in the mental health system and their families, including the child welfare (CPS), mental health, juvenile justice, and education systems, and draw on the strengths of families to reduce the use of congregant care, long term system dependency and to improve outcomes. Salary range for this position is $61,725 - $79,361.
- Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW), Limited Licensed Psychologist (LLP), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) with at least 2 years of clinical experience in delivery of behavioral health services
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience providing direct health and human services to youth and/or families
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Lived experience with mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or substance use disorders and/or as the primary caregiver of a youth with mental health and/or Intellectual/Development Disabilities valued
- Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience using problem-solving skills
- Experience providing supervision to peer workforce.
For a detailed job description, responsibilities and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applications accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer