Medical Office Support (Internal Medicine - Full Time) - Jackson, MI
The Medical Office Support provides general knowledge of basic clerical functions through the operation of dept-specific and basic office equipment in conjunction with supervisor and other staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year on-the-job or related experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be able to multi task.
- Ability to maintain team-orientated relationships with managers, physicians, and other clinical staff
- Ability to maintain a high standard of customer service and observance of organization protocol
- Experience working in a medical practice environment.
- Understanding of department services and medical.
- Epic experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer