Medical Education Coordinator I / Fulltime / Days - Detroit, MI
- Reporting to the Physician Program Director, the Coordinator provides direction, leadership, and day-to-day management of the medical education program.
- As support for medical education programs is a team effort, the Medical Education Office, as well as the Program Director jointly determine selection of the Coordinator, create priorities and goals, and evaluate the Coordinator.
- The Coordinator must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills in applying a detailed knowledge of responsibilities, functions, and underlying management structure of the department and of the larger institution in organizing and independently prioritizing work, establishing/improving procedures and systems, and ensuring orderly and timely work flow preferred.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Associate's degree in healthcare, education, business or related field preferred.
- Three years recent progressive responsibility in an educational or medical environment.
- Medical education experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data collection and entry ability with attention to detail; requires high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and data management applications.
- TAGME Certification
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer