Manager of Patient Care Coordination - Medical Group - Jackson, MI
As an integral Henry Ford Allegiance Medical Group (HFAMG) team member, the Manager, Patient Care Coordination will be responsible for the day-to-day interaction and management of all activities within a subset of projects. The manager will work closely with internal/external stakeholders to develop a comprehensive plan to integrate existing care management/ navigation resources into an efficient operational model using an outcome-based performance measurement system. This position will aid in the development and implementation of future strategies to transform care delivery consistent with Patient-Centered Medical Home initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) level of education, training in a related human service or health management related field and five (5) years of experience working in a Patient Centered Medical Home ambulatory setting with population management experience.
- Master's degree in healthcare, public health or other related field preferred.
- Proven skills in operationalizing efficient and effective processes using LEAN methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information to include protected health information.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and promote teamwork with other staff members.
- Ability to work with clients in a compassionate, non-judgmental manner.
- Ability to work and act independently, organize, meet deadlines and delegate as appropriate.
- Knowledge of computers and multiple programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- The ability to work collaboratively with staff and/or service providers or professionals.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands preferred.
- Must practice the customer skills as provided through on-going training and in-services.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.