Integrated Case Management Outpatient Therapist (2020-72) - Kent County, MI
Integrated Case Management Outpatient Therapist – Full Time (2020-72)
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an Integrated Case Management Outpatient Therapist to provide evidence based, trauma and recovery focused outpatient therapy to clients of Network180’s Integrated Case Management team. Network180’s outpatient Integrated Case Management is a Patient-Centered Health Home that is based on the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) guidelines for the Patient-Centered Medical Home. This multidisciplinary team-based model includes: a psychiatrist, registered nurse, medical assistant, case managers, outpatient therapists and peer support. The team serves consumers with serious mental illness and substance use disorders with an emphasis on evidence-based therapeutic treatments.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. Starting wage is $53,188.51 annually.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed master social worker, professional counselor, or psychologist.
- Must have the CAADC certification through MCBAP or be able to obtain a development plan for the credential
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Training in and experience with providing Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Fully licensed MSW preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.