Director-Research Core (Hypertension Research) - Detroit, MI
- Under the leadership of the Administrator, provides management of financial and administrative activities for the department.
- The responsibilities for this position include human resources, program/business development, strategic planning, regulatory compliance and other fiscal and administrative roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Care Administration, or related field.
- Master's Degree in Business or Health Care Administration or related field, preferred.
- Three to five (3-5) years of progressive administrative experience.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer