Director, Clinical Transformation (Population Health) - Jackson, MI
Provides leadership to the development, implementation, monitoring and ongoing improvement of the network's clinical integration program. Identifies and facilitates advancement of clinical system redesign and reengineering initiatives that drive alignment toward system transformation from volume to value, reduce duplication of efforts, and maximize financial performance under risk contracts.
- Master's degree in Health Care Administration, Nursing or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in healthcare, managed care or clinically integrated network setting with at least three (3) years of experience in leadership of healthcare operations or systems redesign.
- Demonstrated strong operational and project leadership skills including developing and implementing systems to hardwire processes, drive accountability, delegate and communicate performance expectations and apply prioritization and proactive problem-solving to ensure achievement of deliverables and outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience applying clinical integration best practice approaches to systems redesign and care transformation.
- Experience implementing a variety of improvement methodologies including development and management of performance dashboards with cascading metrics and aligned action plans.
- Management skills necessary to oversee operations, budgets, and staffing/ supervision.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a complex and rapidly changing industry with multiple entities and constituencies.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, communications, and interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with physicians, management, staff, external agencies/customers and patients/families.
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer