Coordinator- Lung Transplant- Detroit, MI
Transplant Coordinators coordinate all aspects of care for both transplant recipients and donors. A coordinator participates in medical, administrative, research and teaching duties. The coordinator is an active member of the multi-disciplinary transplant team.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
- Organizational and Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with patient care personnel and relate to the patients and their families.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical nursing experience in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Analytical ability and motivation necessary to effectively plan, deliver and implement plans of care to in acute and outpatient situations.
- For those working as a Coordinator of Heart Transplant/with VADS: Experience in ICU or OR preferred.