Contract Manager Planner (2021-59)
Position: Contract Manager Planner
FTE: Full-time, Exempt
Bargaining Unit: UAW
Department/Location: Network Services – IDD System of Care
Starting Wage: $55,967.81 annual salary. Comprehensive Benefits package.
Contract Manager Planner
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Contract Manager Planner to perform the following duties: program planning and system coordination; participate in community planning efforts; negotiate and manage service contracts; assist in design, development and implementation of services; provide oversight to programs to assist in resolution for contract related quality issues and ensure contract compliance; monitor agency and system analytics; assist managing system budgets of program services; assist in procurement of services and onboarding of providers; and liaison between Network180 and outside service providers to ensure quality. This Contract Manager will work with providers that support adults who have either an Intellectual/Developmental Disability or Mentally Illness. For a full description of this job’s responsibilities, please review the job description. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s in public administration, Human Services or related field.
- Five years’ experience in related area, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use.
- Work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer skills required; Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Master’s in Public Administration, Human Services, or related field preferred.
- Experience in provider negotiations and contract management preferred.
- Well-developed public speaking skills preferred.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.