Child and Family Outpatient Therapist- Full-Time (2021-25)
We are seeking a Child & Family Therapist to provide evidence-based supports to youth with mild to moderate mental health and behavioral challenges in an integrate, team-based approach. Network180 provides a safe and flexible environment, allowing for exclusive telehealth practice through the duration of the pandemic, as well as flexibility for long-term, in-home and flexible work schedules. Enjoy multiple training opportunities and excellent benefits within a growing agency with diversified programming. Starting wage is $25.57 per hour.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
- Specialized training and at least one-year experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Training in and experience with providing evidence-based practices preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
For a detailed job description and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applications accepted until filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.