Billing and Reimbursement Specialist - Wyoming, MI
A Billing and Reimbursement Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely billing, follow up and payment for assigned accounts. Responsible for complete resolution of all aspects of insurance payment for claims assigned. Goal is to assure prompt, accurate reimbursement for services rendered.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, with two years experience working in an accredited hospital or physician office preferred
- EPIC or Revenue Cycle Certification a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer functions, including ability to use automated systems for third party billing and insurance follow up.
- Professional, business-like appearance and demeanor
- Recognizes and reports problems, errors and discrepancies to management
- Shares information with co-workers AND More...