Behavioral Health Home Outpatient Therapist – LMSW (2020-72)
We are seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Home Outpatient Therapists responsible to provide evidence based, trauma and recovery focused outpatient therapy to clients of Network180’s Behavioral Health Home. Clinic hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Starting wage is $25.57 per hour.
Working for our Behavioral Health Home will provide you with the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team. This multidisciplinary team-based model includes: a psychiatrist, registered nurse, medical assistant, case managers, outpatient therapists and peer support. The team serves consumers with serious mental illness, mild to moderate behavioral health disorders, and substance use disorders with an emphasis on evidence-based therapeutic treatments.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing as many services as possible through Telehealth. Many employees are able to work from home during this time. For employees who do need to work on-site or see individuals in person, we provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Master’s degree in Social Work with a license in the State of Michigan
- Fully licensed MSW preferred
- CAADC certification through MCBAP or be able to obtain a development plan for the credential
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Training in and experience with providing Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
For a detailed job description and information on how to apply directly through our website, please visit www.network180.org. Applications accepted until filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates in E-Verify.