Access Line Supervisor 2021-68 - Grand Rapids, MI
Position: Access Line Supervisor
FTE: Full-time, Exempt
Department/Location: Access Center Program Director
Wage: $50,088 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package.
Access Line Supervisor
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an Access Line Supervisor responsible for the day-to-day Access Line services and provides supervision and technical support to Access Line Representatives. The Access Line operates 24/7 and provides initial crisis response for Lifeline and the Network180 Access Center and routes administrative calls. For a full description of this job’s responsibilities, please review the job description. This is a full-time position, generally scheduled Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5:30 pm, filling in occasionally on other shifts. Some flexibility of hours.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Should have one of the two listed below
- Associates degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or related field;
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job may be considered; Equivalency for education is two years of work experience equals one year of education.
And the following:
- Experience in crisis management or call-taking on hotline/warmline
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient computer skills including typing/data entry, spreadsheets, database management, and email
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
MINIMUM PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network 180 services within diverse communities preferred
- Experience in supervision/management of crisis management staff
- Experience in Customer Service
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.