Access Center Program Director (2021-101)
Position: Access Center Program Director
FTE: FT, Exempt
Bargaining Unit: MPP
Department/Location: Chief Clinical Officer
Starting Wage: $73,333 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Access Center Program Director
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an Access Center Program Director to plan and direct the development and delivery of access and crisis services to publicly funded mental health and substance abuse individuals. Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of Network180 access center services that improves access and/or a crisis response for any child, family or adult that may present with a mental illness or co-occurring disorder or an intellectual/developmental disability. To ensure that all access services comply with the Michigan Mental Health Code and with the provisions of the contract between Network180 and the Lakeshore Regional Entity (LRE). This is a full-time regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution in psychology, social work, or a related human services field.
- Must possess State of Michigan licensure as a Licensed Psychologist; Limited Licensed Psychologist; Licensed Master’s Social Worker; or appropriate licensure or certification in a related human service
- Multiple years of progressively responsible experience in community-based mental health programs, including experience as a supervisor or manager and experience in community mental health program development and administration.
- Experience in the implementation of direct services and/or emergency services models
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheets, database management and email.
- Thorough working knowledge of the principles and practices of clinical assessment and diagnosis, and the DSM-V criteria, as appropriate to the target population.
- Thorough working knowledge of mental health and substance use disorder evidence-based practices and recovery principles or best and/or emerging best practices, as appropriate to the target population.
- Thorough working knowledge of local, state, and federal health codes, statutes, rules, and regulations as they relate to the Community Mental Health system, including but not limited to the Medicaid Provider Manual, Michigan Mental Health Code, HIPAA, CARF, and Recipient Rights.
- Thorough working knowledge of professional standards of practice and ethics.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.