Access Center Clinician, Per Diem (2021-87, 2021-88)
Position: Access Center Clinician, Per Diem
Req.#: 2021-87, 2021-88
FTE: Per Diem, Non-Exempt
Department/Location: Access Center Department
Starting Wage: $25.57 hourly rate
Access Center Clinician, Per Diem
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an On-Call/Per-Diem Access Center Clinician, Per Diem to provide crisis intervention, assessments, and referral services for both adults and children. Activities may take place in a variety of settings and either face-to-face or telehealth (video or telephonic). The Access Center is open 24/7. An On-Call-Per Diem employee does not have a regular schedule. They will be scheduled on an as needed basis, and according to their availability.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, or Psychology, or Counseling, or Counseling Psychology
- Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed master social worker, or professional counselor, or marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
- Available to be scheduled to work as needed
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and rationally
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Licensed Master Social Worker preferred
- Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals, preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.
ICM Outpatient Therapist (2021-57)