Access Center Clinical Specialist 2021-93
Position: Access Center Clinical Specialist
FTE: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Department/Location: Psychiatric Stabilization Clinic
Starting Wage: $19.11 hourly rate, which equals to $39,758.78 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Access Center Clinical Specialist
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an Access Center Clinical Specialist to provide support to clients and Access staff by coordinating treatment; facilitating authorizations, contracts, court petitions, and screening as needed. Additionally, to support our psychiatric services clinic through chart prep, discharge planning, insurance authorization, screenings, and referral services. All activities will take place either face-to-face or by phone.
This is a regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm. No weekends or holidays.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed bachelor’s social worker
- At least one year of satisfactory work experience providing services to individuals with mental illness, intellectual/developmental disabilities, or substance use disorders
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed bachelor’s social worker.
- Three years post undergraduate experience working with individuals with mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.