Inventory Control Manager - Romulus, MI Fulfillment Center
Oversee and assist in the execution of the daily processes related to the flow of goods in a Distribution Center (DC) or Fulfillment Center (FC) and all inventory control functions. Responsible for all facets of the Warehouse Management System and for ensuring all tasks performed by the production team are performed safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire facility. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee accuracy of receiving product into the warehouse and resolve receiving discrepancies
- Work with multiple vendors, including scheduling and customer relations
- Contact and build relations with category managers and buyers
- Ensure proper dating procedures are followed and manage shrink levels
- Monitor and oversee warehouse space; understand and plan for promotional activity
- Monitor pack changes, short dates and pick slot changes
- Plan for inbound fluctuations
- Oversee reorganization and continued compliance with DC layout and designation of pick slots and reserves by commodity group or functional area
- Work with regional supply chain managers and others on seasonal plan and execution
- Oversee/monitor adjustments in inventory control and monitor physical inventory of distribution center or fulfillment center through cycle counts
- Identify, design, and implement technology, and procedural based solutions to increase warehouse associate's productivity
- Monitor error logs and system output reports to ensure system performance and data integrity in Warehouse Management System AND MORE...