Customer Service, Team Leader - Muskegon, MI
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your community!
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Plans, directs and supervises team members in the day to day operations within various departments of the store. Serves as the mentor and coach for all team members. Implements strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales while ensuring customer needs are met and service is quick and efficient. Maintains store appearance with a focus on prime shopping hours, product presentation and company standards.
What You'll be Doing:
- Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Responsible for staffing, selection and hiring to achieve staffing needs.
- Promotes succession planning by providing career paths, identifying development needs for the team members, and being involved with and accountable for promotion decisions.
- Documents and applies disciplinary actions and makes recommendations concerning discharge.
- Responsible for P&L, achieving sales and maintaining shrink for the department.
- Models exceptional, fast and friendly customer service.
- AND MORE...