Off Road Vehicle Park Leader( Recreation Program Specialist)
Off Road Vehicle Park Team Leader responsibilities include assisting the Park Supervisor with supervising daily park operations. Responsibilities include cash handling, customer service, reservations, staff scheduling, park maintenance, general park rule enforcement and event set-up/takedown.
Applications will be rejected if the following information is not provided at the time of application:
- Thoroughly documented work history
- The application is incomplete in ANY capacity
1. Be at least 16 years old and a high school graduate; OR have completed the State requirements for a G.E.D. certificate; OR be an emancipated minor; OR have passed their 18th birthday.
NOTE: When assigned to Golf Course Grill rooms, must have passed their 18th birthday, per the State of Michigan, due to the sale of alcoholic beverages.
2. a. Have at least six (6) months of full-time work experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity preferably in a park, recreation and/or program setting; OR
b. Have at least six (6) months paid or voluntary experience in Leadership for organizations such as civic, philanthropic, school clubs, and/or sports teams.
3. Possess a valid United States motor vehicle operator's or chauffeur's license. Out of country driver's license holders will be required to obtain the appropriate valid State of Michigan driver's license before the hire date.
4. Pass the employment physical established for this classification.