Neighborhood & Housing Development Coordinator
- Job Summary
- Under general supervision, receives, reviews and assesses loan application documentation including the preparation of title searches to determine eligibility for the Home Improvement Loan Program. Coordinates the formal contractor bid process and determines appropriate bidders for each Home Improvement construction job. Reviews and processes contractor payments. Schedules home improvement field inspections. Completes environmental and historical assessments for each home improvement job. Provides technical support to the division and Citizens Advisory Council. Utilizes current Countywide and/or department-specific software to complete assignments.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Applications will be rejected if the following information is not provided at the time of application:
< >Thoroughly documented work historyIf qualifying with coursework, applicant must email transcripts to email@example.com The application is incomplete in ANY capacityAND
2. Have had four (4) years of increasingly responsible experience assisting homeowners with loan applications, reviewing loan documentation and/or coordinating with general construction contractors.
NOTE: Coursework at an accredited college or university in business, finance or accounting may be substituted for up to three (3) years of experience on a year-for-year basis.
3. Pass the complete examination, including the employment medical, established for this classification.
4. Successfully complete the six month probationary period.
You are required to include your work experience in the Work Experience Section of your NEOGOV application. If you have previously included work history on a resume you must transfer your work history into the Work Experience Section prior to applying. Attached resumes will not be reviewed or considered. Please review the job posting, specifically the purpose of the position and the minimum qualifications, prior to answering the work experience question; and note that only related work experience will be considered. NOTE: Provide full detail in the employment history section noting the skills, experience and hours worked per week pertaining to the minimum qualifications.
If a degree is used to determine if the applicant is minimally qualified to fill the position, the applicant must email a copy of their transcript at the time of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the email subject line the job# and job title. If a job offer is made, an official transcript will be required. Transcripts from outside the United States must be assessed for U.S. equivalency by a NACES National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (http://naces.org/members.html). Other documents such as references, cover letter, resumes, etc are prohibited and will not be reviewed. If a job offer is made, an official transcript will be required.