Closes On: November 30, 2021 at 01:13 PM EST
- Performs a variety of tasks related to:
- Traffic control
- Pothole patching
- Roadside clean-up
- Work with basin, tree and pavement repair crews
- Winter operations (Salting and Plowing)
- Operate a vehicle (with or without trailer) greater than 26,000 lbs. GVWR - service and maintain equipment.
- May operate various heavy construction equipment such as backhoe, grader, loader, chipper, chainsaw etc.
- Work collaboratively in the best and safest method to complete the day’s work.
- Perform all duties in a citizen-service oriented manner, adhering to all safety and Board policies, regulations, or procedures, including pre and post trip vehicle and equipment inspections.
- AND MORE...