Under direct supervision of the Seasonal Program Specialist oversee and coordinate front line employee groups in the day to day operations of the waterpark including customer satisfaction, employee task assignment, cleanliness of concessions facility and overall park and safety of guests and employees.
Applications will be rejected if the following information is not provided at the time of application:
- Thoroughly documented work history
- The application is incomplete in ANY capacity
NOTE: The parks' pre-employment swim test and the International Lifeguard Training Program are provided free by the Oakland County Parks. Training consists of two weekends, generally in April or May. Applicants must attend all four days and pass a written and practical test to complete training. Successful completion of training does not guarantee employment with Oakland County Parks and Recreation.
2. Three (3) months experience working, as a lifeguard in an aquatic facility, waterpark, or other amusement park setting.
3. Must be proficient in and able to communicate effectively and verbally in the English language.
4. Pass the employment physical established for this classification.