Engineering Technician II - Right of Way Division
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Draft Right of Way acquisition parcel drawings, easement descriptions, and plans.
- Interpret design and construction plans.
- Compute easement and property areas, closures and intersections and gather additional recorded information.
- Read, write, and interpret legal property descriptions.
- Enter recorded data into record map system.
- Verify Right of Way for other departments and external customers.
- Requires a daily schedule that supports RCOC hours of operation.
- Regular and predictable onsite job attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Perform these and other duties as assigned in a professional and courteous manner to promote a positive image of the Road Commission for Oakland County.
- A high school diploma with knowledge in algebra and geometry sufficient to perform calculations related to assigned duties is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years technical experience commensurate with the duties described above is required.
- Experience with Auto CAD Civil 3D, Arc GIS, Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Pro.
- Experience with Land Surveying or Engineering.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State of Michigan Driver’s License.