Concession Leader ( Recreation Program Specialist)
Under general supervision, is responsible to oversee the day-to-day operations of the waterpark concessions including customer satisfaction, employee task assignment, general park maintenance, and cleaning, and rule enforcement. Oversee concessions employees on daily tasks, work assignments, breaks, and other employee-related needs. Oversee food safety and ensure proper Health Department regulations are being followed by staff. Oversees daily cash operations including daily deposits and balancing the safe and registers after cashier shifts. May also assist with waterpark concessions daily operations.
Applications will be rejected if the following information is not provided at the time of application:
- Thoroughly documented work history
- The application is incomplete in ANY capacity
1. Be at least 16 years old and a high school graduate; OR have completed the State requirements for a G.E.D. certificate; OR be an emancipated minor; OR have passed their 18th birthday;
NOTE: When assigned to Golf Course Grill rooms, must have passed their 18th birthday, per the State of Michigan, due to the sale of alcoholic beverages.
2. Have at least six (6) months of full time work experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity preferably in a park, recreation and/or program setting; OR
Have at least six (6) months paid or voluntary experience in Leadership for organizations such as civic, philanthropic, school clubs, and/or sports teams.
3. Possess a valid United States motor vehicle operator's or chauffeur's license. Out of country driver's license holders will be required to obtain the appropriate valid State of Michigan driver's license before the hire date.
4. Pass the employment physical established for this classification.