Manufacturing - General Help - $18.87 - $22.80 with $500 sign on bonus after 30 - Livonia, MI
Responsible for effectively performing a variety of positions throughout the facility in a safe, effective, and accurate manner while following procedures and processes, and maintaining and improving the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean all equipment properly and timely to ensure safe quality products
- Operate all clean in place (CIP) and clean out of place (COP) systems as necessary
- Clean machinery, facility structures such as racking, windows, walls and exterior of plant
- Ensure all chemicals, buckets and pumps are properly tagged according to safety requirements
- Complete routine paperwork and data entry
- Assist machine operators in gathering production supplies, packaging materials and loading equipment, including dumping boxes and lifting stacks of cardboard
- Assist in hand-packing and hand-stacking product/cases onto pallets
- Safely operate cardboard baler, bottle bagger/de-bagger and other equipment
- Empty and dispose of outdated product in accordance with established guidelines AND MORE...