General Labor (Production, 2nd Shift) - Holland, MI
The individual selected for this position will be responsible for the safe operation of food manufacturing equipment, ensuring formulas are accurate, and completion of necessary paperwork.
What You'll be Doing:
- Operating specific equipment within a designated area.
- Meeting daily production goals and requirements.
- Ensuring product quality and making adjustments to equipment as necessary.
- Ensuring weights and formulas are accurate.
- Proper completion of required paperwork.
- Following GMP's, CCP's and QCP's at all times.
- Immediately reporting food safety and/or maintenance concerns to appropriate team leaders.
- Training and instructing other team members how to properly operate equipment.
- Adhering to all safe work practices and rules.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School diploma or GED preferred..
- Must be able to read and write English to an 8th grade level.
- Previous food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work a flexible off-shift schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work from heights.