Manager-Financial Operations (Full Time/Days) - Bingham Farms, MI
Responsible for financial reporting and analysis that supports Henry Ford Community Care Services. Responsibilities include overseeing monthly financial statements, budgeting, forecasting, expense management, financial reporting/analysis, and accounts payable, Manages the development of financial analysis, business plans and data/information reporting to support operations. Manages staff in the various duties and responsibilities as assigned. Performs complex financial and accounting duties requiring detailed knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Henry Ford Health System policies, accounting and billing procedures, and information systems.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of progressively more responsible experience in finance or accounting.
- Two (2) years of CPA firm experience preferred.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Broad-based knowledge of accounting and finance
- Must have a strong working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and must be able to develop, review and interpret financial information
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer