Facilities Utilities and Sustainability Lead, KNA
As the Facilities, Utilities, and Sustainability (FUS) Lead, Kellogg’s North America (KNA) you will create and deploy the regional FUS engineering plan and support plant Engineering and Facilities teams to execute the plant FUS plans. You’ll also work with the global FUS team to update standards, processes, and tools.
Are you ready to join us as the region FUS subject matter expert? Come join us on our Kellogg’s Work System (KWS) continuous improvement journey to drive long term sustainability objectives through FUS, plant, and central engineering projects
This position will work regularly from our Battle Creek location (upon reopening). Locate for your Day work schedule with planned office days. Locate for your Day is a new Kellogg’s global initiative that gives our people the freedom and flexibility to choose where they want to work.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Serve as our Region FUS Expert – You’ll support the Plant Engineering & Facilities team with risk assessments and development of bottom-up multiyear FUS plans. You’ll lead the creation of a KNA FUS multiyear plan to fit within the capital long-range plan based on plant needs and risk assessment. Next, you’ll lead the deployment and execution of the approved plan. All while leveraging KNA insights with the global FUS team to shape standards, processes, and tools as well as new programs to support FUS in the region.
- Collaborate - Support the FUS elements of the KWS technical center deployment across KNA in collaboration with the KWS technical center lead and the plants.
- Drive our global sustainability commitments - Lead the creation of FUS strategies for our KNA plan in the plants through local and regional projects to achieve our Kellogg’s sustainability objectives as well as local and KNA objectives.
- Continuous Improvement – You’ll identify industry trends and challenge KNA engineering and global FUS on breakthrough ideas and technologies to support the long-term FUS objectives. Plus, you’ll lead the development of FUS knowledge and capabilities in the KNA engineering team and plants.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent experience in CPG companies in engineering or manufacturing
- Preferred background in civil/structural engineering or mechanical/utilities engineering
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Supply Chain operations and engineering
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with many different stakeholders and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Budgets and plans effectively, proactively solves problems, identifies and shares opportunities and issues
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time (when travel resumes)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD