Associate Executive Director
The Associate Executive Director is tasked with assisting Executive Director and is responsible for developing strategic plans related to fundraising, special events, programming, membership, and other endeavors. Salary range from $60,000 - $65,000
Associate Executive Director Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, plan, organize, and execute the direction of the organization’s operations, membership, and programs.
- Oversees and reports on the organization’s results for the board of directors.
- Assist in management and oversight of budget, fundraising, and donation reporting.
- Work with the Executive Director and Board of Directors to determine values and mission, and plan and organize events to help grow the chamber.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates.
- Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development.
- Assist with updating and publishing the organization's newsletter, website, and promotional material.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the chamber.
- Fundraise and build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Grant writing
- Direct the daily implementation of fundraising strategies.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison for West Michigan
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Working with the Asian Pacific American community