Engineering Finance Manager
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an North America Engineering Finance Manager. This position can be located in Kokomo, IN or Troy, Michigan
- Lead development of the engineering business plan/Budget for MD
- Maintain project resource consumption reporting and analysis
- Provide monthly engineering resource forecasts and reports with performance analysis; Define business risks & opportunities. Provide suggestions for improvement/reductions
- Support Regional and Global Engineering Director with short term and long term strategy planning
- Maintain databases required to provide engineering spending reporting capabilities (SAP, Planview, SharePoint Sites, etc.)
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure the project actual costs are accurately reflected
- Manage the NRE and prototype credit processes to ensure credits are correctly realized
- Manage engineering project creation/maintenance while working closely with the Portfolio and PBU
- Conduct various analyses and studies as required to improve budget and forecasting effort
- Develop process, track and obtain approval to capitalize embedded software and NRE
- Complete various HQ reporting variance requests
- Support Advanced Engineering Director
For more information and to apply, please click here.