System Engineer - Southfield, MI
This role executes the Functional Safety (FuSa) Engineering Process per ISO26262 and DENSO's internal
guidelines and requirements. Qualified candidate must have the solid understanding and hands-on
experience of executing ISO26262:2018 Parts, particularly in the area of System, Hardware and Program
- Work with technical work group (TWG) in importing customer FuSa requirements, developing SafetyPlan, Safety Cases, review materials, and establishing and tracking bi-directional traceability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve internal and external during Confirmation measures (Verification and confirmation Reviews, Audit and Assessments).
- Analyze related industry standards (ISO/SAE 21434, ASPICE), and prepare comparison reports.
- Develop and maintain well-defined engineer process to achieve in-house and customer driven FuSa targets.
- Closely work with program management to identify customer milestones and deliverables, and share with TWG (HW, SYS, SW) team.
- AND MORE...
DENSO International America, Inc.