Senior Process Engineer
Apply today by clicking here!
Date: Aug 5, 2021
Job Req ID: 3570
Category: SupplyChain/ Operations
Title: Senior Process Engineer
As a Senior Process Engineer on our Kellogg’s North America Engineering team, you will manage multiple large and complex food process engineering projects for our Salty Snacks division, while leading through concept, design and early capital project execution. You work closely with other functions to help them understand food processing and operations. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Driving Technical Solutions – for Innovation and Supply Chain through delivery of cost effective, high quality scope development and effective team collaboration to lead capital project teams from early concept through plant specific detailed design. Additionally, applying people safety and food safety standards and principles, appropriate to designs and solutions.
- Delivering Project Accountabilities – through effective risk management, driving scope alignment, leveraging global technical expertise and leveraging standard designs and specifications. Exhibiting innovation in discovery, advancing, and evaluating of new processing and equipment technologies. Includes technologies that may advance capabilities, efficiencies, reliability and cost.
- Driving capabilities – in one or more complete production systems and multiple unit operations. Collaborating and consulting across multiple technical functions as a Subject Matter Expert, Technology leader, or Project team leader.
- Leadership and Results – leveraging and influencing our people network, plant network, vendors, technologies and experts around you to excel in your job. Mentoring and coaching other engineers to advance their overall technical abilities. Working with multiple manufacturing facilities in supporting process performance including, documentation, communication, analysis, troubleshooting, and follow-up.
- BSc in Engineering or another technical field and related extensive work experience
- Clear understanding of food process design, equipment and systems
- Experience leading and managing projects and project teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel based on project need
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Agricultural/Biosystems, Food Engineering or related Engineering Field
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD