- Participate in R&D projects related to engineering technology research institute.
- Responsible for the technical support of the products, to ensure the smooth operation of the production process.
- Responsible for cooperating with R&D team.
- Compile and process documents and operation instructions of products.
- Improve and update various technical documents
- Design equipment according to process requirements, and be responsible for verification and improvement of process tooling.
- Responsible for upgrading the technology level of enterprise products to improve the quality of products.
- Debugging products (program design, programming), responsible for countersigning new product drawings and designing process tooling for batch trial production of new products, improving trial production reports and relevant process data, and participating in the identification of new products.
- Evaluate, plan and compile coating process and plan, control and supervise the coating work of products.
- Responsible for participating in the team's project planning, design and development.
- Entry level – 5+ years’ experience in automotive industry or manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Material/Vehicle engineering. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must be fluent in Chinese. Bilingual in Chinese and English beneficial.