Battery Software Engineer - Safety - Auburn Hills, MI
The Battery Software Engineer – Safety works within a team to develop platform safety software for the family of next-generation xEV FCA powertrains. The ideal candidate, who must be a strong team player and willing to work in a fast paced environment, will be directly involved in developing controls strategies and embedded software products for automotive battery management systems. The Battery Software Engineer – Safety develops and delivers software in compliance with project timing and budget. This will include working with other team members to develop SW model based requirements leading to development, execution, and quality testing of software throughout the life cycle.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of relevant SW application/development experience
- Minimum FIVE (5) years’ experience and working knowledge of software & model based design with track record of robust implementations
- Minimum FIVE (5) years’ experience and working knowledge of tools for model based design, auto code generation, manual/automated test case development, and configuration/data/change management
- Embedded C programming experience
- Proficient in Matlab/Simulink
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)