Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - Southfield, MI
Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you've come to the right place with Lear.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Reporting to Advanced Manufacturing Lead
- Willingness to take direction and mentoring from other senior group members
- Labor analysis utilizing BasicMOST standards
- Support of step-down labor projects for responsible facilities
- Layout updates including lineside material display, warehouse planning, and equipment installation coordination plans
- Data analysis supporting PFEP and material excellence
- Support the initiative established by the AME leads
- Support introduction of new technologies in the plants as well as continuous improvement of the existing process
- Team member of creating DFM, control plan, process flow, and FMEA for manufacturing process
- AND MORE...