Electrical and Electronic Systems Validation Engineer - Auburn Hills, MI
FCA is seeking an Electrical and Electronic Systems Validation Engineer who will be responsible for developing electrical system validation test plans and procedures for automotive body, audio, active chassis and/or safety systems. The Electrical and Electronic Systems Validation Engineer will require the extensive use of CAN testing tools and traditional electrical testing equipment in an electrical lab atmosphere to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems.
The Electrical and Electronic Systems Validation Engineer will design automated test benches to support the above systems as well as troubleshoot complex automotive electrical issues. The Electrical and Electronic Systems Validation Engineer will perform vehicle level networking testing, analyze the data and validate the integrity of the vehicle system.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials/Chemical/ Civil/Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able and willing to drive and test vehicles
- Must be able to drive a company car
- Must be able to obtain a chauffeur’s license to drive heavy duty pick-up trucks
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% AND More...
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)