Temporary Endurance Driver - Chelsea, MI
The Stellantis Organization is currently seeking a Temporary Endurance Driver to join the Product Development team at Chelsea Proving Grounds. These positions offer the selected candidates an opportunity to be an integral part of company whose focus is to change the automotive landscape. The candidate must be a high-energy, hands-on individual with strength of convictions - a self-confident leader who, in part due to his/her personal presence, style, and demeanor, effectively sells ideas and solutions to others. Moreover, this person must have unquestioned integrity. As part of our company's performance transformation, we're investing in quality improvements and creating a stronger, centralized Product Development Organization. Organized into cross-functional teams, it's a unique FCA division consisting of manufacturing, engineering, and supplier quality department members who work together to solve product quality issues and reduce warranty claims. Drivers will be responsible for performing testing events in Durability vehicles on a variety of testing surfaces.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must have computer related experience (Windows/Apple products and applications)
- Ability to work any of the three shifts of operation, including weekends and commit to long periods of consecutive work days
- Prior test-driving experience preferred
- CDL / DOT certifications are a plus
- Good verbal, written, and record keeping skills required
- Positive attitude, good teamwork and customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.