Design Release Engineer, Troy, MI
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment, Electrical Distribution Systems business group and is located in Troy, MI.
We are seeking a Design Release Engineer that will be responsible for wiring assembly product development for a full service supplier program for our customer.
- Design/development of vehicle Electrical Distribution Systems (EDS) wiring.
- Work with Aptiv resources to get cost/timing for changes and act as point of contact internally and with customer to report these back through customer change control meetings.
- Manage relationship with engineering customer and be decisive interface for design and development of signal and power systems.
- Provide onsite vehicle build support as required.
- Drive closure to Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and product development issues with the customer.
- Work with customer to accomplish continuous improvement targets such as warranty and cost reduction.
- Ensure Bill of Design (BOD) and Bill of Process (BOP) compliance.
- AND MORE...