Credit and Collections Specialist - Southfield MI
Shift: 1st Shift
Please be advised: There are a number of scams trying to take advantage of job seekers. Scammers may try to collect confidential information to use for identity theft or try to get money from job seekers as part of the recruiting process. DENSO will never ask for money during the application or interview process, or ask for your confidential information outside of our job application system. To learn more about the most common job scams, get tips on how to avoid being scammed, and federal reporting procedures, please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams
Under general supervision, interface with customers to collect and reconcile payments. Use technical skills to support the department in managing vast amounts of collection related data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform reconciliation of customer payment, billings, shippers, price entry and preparation of management reports
- Analyze AR related data to identify trends and resolve complex outstanding issues
- Act as a liaison between customer/affiliate/within DENSO internal sales, accounting, and delivery departments
- Oversee and assist in special projects as requested by management to ensure targets are met
- Summarizes and analyze data for audits (including mid-year and year end), reviews, and inquiries AND More
DENSO International America, Inc.