Plant Operation Supervisor - Grand Rapids, MI
Do you have a hunger to lead, guide, develop, and coach others? Join us at the Grand Rapids Bakery on 2nd or 3rd shift as a Plant Operation Supervisor where you will grow your career and the career of others. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations and providing direction to Production Associates. At this Bakery, we produce millions of Pop-Tarts every day!
We've recently increased the benefits of this role. Check it out:
$7,500 sign-on bonus
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Employee/Plant Support – you will be leading all activities on your assigned shift working toward implementing goals, and schedules, while using your customer service skills
- Continuous Improvement – we could not do it without your owner’s mindset, and all of the acronyms that come with continuous improvement, 5S, RCA and Lean
- Direction and Servant Leadership – lead and demonstrate your people skills as you provide direction and support to your team
- Safety First – our values are important to us, our People Safety and Food Safety are two of them. Having a “safety first” attitude is an ingredient for success
- Flexibility is Key – Being flexible will help you succeed as we are always shaking and moving.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing safety and/or quality programs & processes
- High School Diploma or GED with substantial related proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Availability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- BS/BA and significant related experience
- Experience working in a union environment
- Experience with SAP
- Sense of humor & love for Pop-Tarts