eBanking Specialist - Ann Arbor, MI
Summary of Duties:
Provides excellent customer support and troubleshooting for the ACH Origination, Retail and Business Online Banking, Merchant Capture, Retail and Business Mobile Banking, and Positive Pay products.
- Works with customers to determine product needs through onsite visits or phone calls.
- Meets with customers to install and provide training on ACH, Positive Pay, and Merchant Capture software.
- ACH Financial Statement Collection.
- ACH Authorization Collection.
- Maintains an active list of ACH Originator, Positive Pay and Merchant Capture information in excel database to include contact names, phone numbers, and other relevant information.
- Provides support and training to Online Banking customers via phone and e-mail, including password resets, completing account setup documentation, troubleshooting problems, and resolution of complaints.
- Completes set up of Business Online Banking clients in Access Manager.
- Monitors Online banking activity. Contacts inactive customers for reactivation or deletion.
- Completes set up of Positive Pay customers in the CRS/Centrix module.
- Provides support to branches for ACH, Retail and Business Online Banking, Merchant Capture, Mobile Banking and Positive Pay questions.
- AND MORE...