Virtual Engineering Program Lead - Auburn Hills, MI
The Virtual Analysis Program Lead is responsible to:
- To lead Virtual Analysis tasks for Propulsion programs (Transmission, Axle, Driveline, Engine, ePT and PT Integration)
- Identify, lead, evaluate and execute Virtual Analysis tasks / risks Noise, Thermal, CFD, Durability, Combustion, Lubrication, FE & Performance*
- Create Virtual Analysis Work Plans aligned with program timings.
- Lead and execute development of Virtual PT analytical models for various virtual tasks for Noise, Thermal, Durability, Combustion and other functional requirements.
- Lead and develop new concepts and solutions in Propulsion components, system and subsystem assemblies* Summarize and report program status to P/T Chief Engineers, Powertrain Integration Managers, Program Management and other program leads.
- Coordinate work with PT groups, vehicle teams, suppliers, test, program management and other functional groups.
- Follow established program execution processes and identify future improvements and document lessons from other programs.
- Master’s degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited program or equivalent program
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- FEA experience in Engines/ Transmissions and Drivelines
- Experience in Vehicle and Powertrains functional integration AND More...
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)