The FCA Mopar Unit Leader has the overall responsibility of leading and developing highly functioning work teams comprised of team leaders and team members while effectively practicing and implementing FCA LEAN Warehousing Leadership principles — World Class Logistics (WCL). The Unit Leader position will lead the teams in daily activities, appropriately resolve issues, analyze root cause, and utilize Kaizen activities to drive continuous process and quality improvements ensuring accountability and a safe working environment for employees. This position functions out of Romulus, Michigan.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite software programs
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Experience working in a union environment
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.