Software Engineer - Allen Park, MI
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety and User Experience segment (AS&UX) and our Connected Services (ACS) business unit.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for software design, development, and validation. They will develop embedded/desktop/web applications in C/C++/C#. The candidate should be able to communicate effectively. Work will involve interaction with both technical and non-technical peers and customers. The candidate needs to have the aptitude to learn quickly and be willing, over time, to take on additional responsibility.
Responsibilities and duties
- Contribute to our embedded/desktop/web applications.
- Design automated solutions for building, testing, monitoring, and deploying applications in a continuous integration environment.
- Solve problems across multiple codebases and technologies
- Be an active contributor to full stack development practices and code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in defining the system architecture and choosing technologies AND more...